Monthly Foreclosure Bus Tour
Monthly Foreclosure Bus Tour
I. Before The Tour
A. How do I sign up for the tour in the area and price range I am interested?
1. Fill out a registration form on our web site at www.teamutahpros.com, follow us on Face Book to receive invitations to monthly tours and request a registration form be sent to you, call our office at 801-449-9444 to register over the phone, fax your registration form to 801-303-6711, or email your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. What do I need in order to participate in the tour?
1. The Registration Form will include a Buyer Agency Agreement that must be signed in order for passengers to ride the bus. If you are working with a Real Estate Professional already your realtor must be present and ride the tour with you.
2. You must have a Pre-Qualification Letter from a Mortgage Professional or Proof of Cash Funds in order to get on the bus. If you do not have one our registration form includes the names of several representatives for you to contact.
3. On the day of the tour, please bring your signed Registration Form/Buyer Agency Agreement, Pre-qualification Letter, and a form of Photo Identification. **You must have all of these items to participate and get on the bus**
C. Can my children ride with me?
1. Sorry no children under the age of 18.
D. What is the charge for the tour and lunch reception?
1. The Team Utah REO Foreclosure Tour Bus and Lunch are FREE of charge. We ask that you bring a non-perishable food item for donation to the Utah Food Bank OR another item depending on the charity we are working with at the time of the tour-this is not required.
E. What time does the bus depart?
1. Please be at our location fifteen minutes before the tour starts for prompt registration. The Saturday tour leaves at 9:00 AM
F. Where does the tour begin and end?
1. The tour begins and ends at our Union Park Offices: 6955 Union Park Center in the front parking lot of our building.
II. During The Tour
A. How long should I plan for the tour?
1. The tour will last approximately three hours and you will see approximately 7-10 houses.
B. How will I know what I am seeing that day?
1. You will be provided an Information Packet of the Homes we will be seeing, complete with in depth information and photos of the home.
C. Who is conducting the tour?
1. A licensed and experienced REO Agent will be on the bus to answer any questions and guide you through each house. A licensed and experienced Mortgage Professional will be on the tour as well as a Bonded Contractor to answer any mortgage or rehabilitation questions you might have as well.
III. After the Tour
A. Suppose I do not find the house that is right for me?
1. We are happy to plan a private tour specific to your needs. Just complete a Request Card at the end of the tour! You can also discuss your needs further with any of the experienced agents on the tour and they can narrow down your preferences and show you more homes that better suit your needs.